Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Lili as a Jitterbug

Lili was in a theater song/dance tonight with Chalkboard at Music Festival.  She was sooo cute.  Fei and I went with Gramma and Grampa.  We had a great time.  Some really great performances.  Fun to see so many kids we know in their different dances. I had to BEG Lili to let me post this picture.  Killed me to not be allowed to take a stage picture. Music Festival rules.

Really upsetting to come home to hear that Kai cried from the moment I left until he fell asleep.  Poor little man.  He had such a great day.  Mommy fail.  Now wondering if I should crawl in bed with him to let him know Mama is home or let him sleep and hope for the best on him sleeping through the night.  Plus he wouldn't eat anything except a banana.  Sigh. 

I'm planning to stay home all day tomorrow.