Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Lili's Gotcha

Lili, Fei and I went to Original Joe's for a fancyish dinner.  Including appetizer and dessert. We had a great time.  Love my girls.  They're great company.  So relaxing to visit and joke around without the constant chaos of the littles.  Then we shopped a little.  No pictures. 

We started the day with me telling her the story of the day she was placed in my arms.  I have a hard time getting through the story without tears.  I can still remember the raw emotion of finally meeting MY first baby. 

Not sure the kids love hearing the stories but I keep on anyways.  I tell them that when they're 30, on their own with kids I'll still call and tell them their stories on our forever family days. 

Happy Gotcha Lili!! We adore you, then, now and always.