Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Did It!

I have major fear of driving onto ferries.  Lucky me...I've never had to before.  Eric knows my fear.  Today, Fei and I are off to Children's with Luk.  And I did it.  And for the first time ever we were stopped at the damn ramp.  Seriously.  Stopped us and the two cars ahead of us at the upper ramp.  No clue why.  Made for more time to be super stressed.  So.  We're on the boat.  We ate.  Luk is watching cartoons.  Just need to sweat a little about driving off the boat.  But really my fear has always been more about the ramp getting on. 

Another first today will be driving in Vancouver.  Not looking forward to it but no fear.  Then we're staying at Easter Seal House.  Another first for Fei and I.  Eric and Luk have stayed there before.

This boy likes his eggs.  He ate it all.  Saved the eggs benny for last.