Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Snow in the dark.

Kai was pretty upset about playing outside in the dark last night so he hung with me inside.  Fei took a ton of pictures but they were mostly dark and blurry. 

It snowed all night.  Yuk.  Eric and Jia are out shoveling the driveway now. Luk, Isabel and Fei have joined them.  Snow is way higher than their boots though so they're all going to be super wet.  Kai has declined joining in again.  

The littles brought me a bag of chocolates in bed for my birthday today.  Plans for the day are cancelled.  Dinner is still on.  We have power.  I have shows to binge.  Eric made me a chocolate cake already.  It's all good.

Painting cards for Mommy.
My thrift find on Tuesday.  Aren't they cute?  I think they're wine bottle covers but for me they will string up nicely as a CNY decoration.