Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Odds and Ends

True story.  Valentine's day.  Eric and I dropped the kids at school and instead of going home or going out for fun we went grocery shopping to get ready for Fei's Birthday.  At the checkout there was an old man ahead of us who looked at me and said "you should go on a diet". Uh.  Really.  So I turned to Eric and said "did he just tell me to go on a diet?!" Eric mumbled that he'd probably had a stroke.  So ya, that happened.  Eric thinks it was because our cart was overflowing. Then we came home put away the giant grocery order. We talked about lunch out.  Then stayed home and cooked.  The littles came home all hyped about valentines and treats.  I went to pick up the big girls and took them to Tim's so we could have girl chat with chocolate chills.  Promptly got a call for a dental cancelation so we ran there.  I had some work done.  Old filling fell out last Friday.  Then my mouth was seriously frozen for hours!  Skipped dinner and took myself to bed with the boys at 7.  When Jia came up she was talking but I dozed through her chatting.   Then she kissed me on the lips and I jerked awake and she told me we were married.  Too funny.