Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Cars 3

We went opening night.  Fabulous movie.  We all enjoyed it.  Kids and I took my Dad.  Still couldn't talk Eric into coming.  I know I said I wouldn't take Kai back to the theater but it was Lightning McQueen and he loves Lightning McQueen or as he says Ightinngg AhEeenn!!  So we did lots of talking about expectations and firm instructions about eat, drink, done. He was great until Lightning McQueen came on the screen and he started screaming.  I got him shushed quickly and then he sat good as gold for the rest of the movie!!  Love.  Luk was quiet too.  Lots of praise afterwards. 

I noticed later on Disneyland's Facebook that Cruz Remirez is now there.  Can't wait to meet her.  Will be so fun to see Kai realize he's standing beside Lightning, Mator and Cruz.