Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Piano Exam

The nerves.  Holey cow do these two ever sweat the exams.  Makes me a nervous wreck and they're good.  Totally prepared.  Emergency lesson last night with a mock exam and they were both told they were an easy pass.  And yet, still stressed way beyond my comfort level.  I think they must like the drama of it.  Lili said Fei did an awesome exam and Fei said Lili did great too.  I don't really know what I'm listening for but it all sounded good to me.  They got their theory exam marks this morning. 93 for Lili and 86 for Fei.  Which is beyond amazing since they both thought they bombed the whole thing. Looking forward to the practical marks in a few weeks.

Eric was off to Sunnyhill with Luk today.  Mom had to pick Jia and Kai up from school today so I could take Lili and Fei to Shawnigan.  We were really spread out today.

Kai's first time at anyone's house without either of us.  He did great by Gramma's report.  When I got there his face was a full range of emotions.  He settled on being ok.  Yay.  Then Eric phoned to let us know he'd be on the 7 ferry and I had him say goodnight to Kai.  Mistake.  He crumbled the second he heard Daddy.  Was crying and waving at the phone.  He likes me ok but he totally needs Eric.  He calmed down with the promise of some tv before bed.  He usually falls asleep right away.  I can hear him tossing and turning.  Hoping he sleeps before Luk gets home because that won't be until 10!!  Late night for little Luk!!