Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Decorating Done

The littles went to Gramma and Grampa's for lunch today. I had lots of plans for those precious quiet hours ;)

Then they left and it was spooky quiet right away so I put Christmas cds on really loud hoping it would get the teens up. It didn't.

So I puttered. Doing a little of everything room by room. Which of course meant leaving messes everywhere. Ha. So I did the next logical thing with my time off. I ate lunch and had a nap.

Got back to my puttering in the afternoon. The girls worked cleaning their rooms. Laundry is all done. And all of the decorating is done! We're way ahead of shedule.



Kept the fake tree and dollar store baubles. Frankly not totally sure Esmei and Kai are ready for the real deal quite yet.

Kai was super excited about the tree. Nice to see him remember.





Lacie was loving the heated blanket. She was having a hard time staying awake while Jia and I set up the tree.



I've put my miniatures on the kitchen table. They've never been so low before. Gingers crossed.