Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, December 4, 2017

Life Altering Purchase

Flex day. Eric and I hit Wal-Mart after we dropped the kids at school. We had some fun wandering aimlessly around. So rare to have time! Then I saw the new love of my life. A heated throw. It's petty and soft and portable and warm. So so so warm. If you need me, you can find me under my new blankie. I'll be there until the warm weather is back.

Have mentioned it many times before but since I live with it all day every day it bears repeating. I have Chrones. Total colectomy 12 years ago. I have issues. All day. Every day. One of them is that it's extremely difficult for me to get warm once I'm chilled. So I really am crazy excited about the blanket. Eric is going to set up an extension cord from the moho so I can use it camping.

I did already have a heated blanket but it's not super user friendly. Queen size, heavy, not ok for Lacie. I use a little heating pad that is ok but no where near as nice as wrapping up in total warmth. Eric often puts blankets in the dryer for me too.