Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, February 4, 2018

52

Had a nice peaceful day at home for my Birthday. 

Mom and Dad brought dinner and Eric got me a red velvet cheesecake with fresh strawberries.  It was lovely. 

I found four pairs of pants yesterday.  I hate shopping for clothes for myself so that was a huge feat.  Love Old Navy.  I also found some pants for Kai.  Hard to find.  Have to go around him and he's not slim. Ankles have to cinch. In order to get big enough around the pants are usually too long. Also no buttons, zippers or snaps. We're down four pairs from school, three lost and one had a knee hole that looks cut.  Sigh.  He uses his spare pair at least a couple times a week.  Sometimes the wet/dirty/soiled/spilled on pants don't make it home.

Eric found a bunch of green glass pieces for my collection.  I think he had fun shopping for it.  All in a box interspersed with chocolate and scratch tickets.  Fun.  Oh and he found a little antique china Chihuahua for the CNY mantle. Too cute.

The kids made me cards. Amazing art. Kai drew me a flower.  Need to take a picture.  He drew a line and told Eric that it was the vine.  I didn't believe he did it.  Eric had a hard time keeping it quiet. He totally wanted to show me right away. 

All in all a good day.  Now Jia and I are curled up watching a miniature cooking show on YouTube.  Did you know this is a thing?!  She made a 1" gingerbread house!  It's mesmerizing and weird.