Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Weekend Fun

Too busy last weekend to post.  Then Jia was sick.  Three days of fevers/chills and headaches. She choose not to eat and only drank what we forced.  She is so still and quiet when she is sick.  It's super scary.  Happy to have her mostly back to normal.  She is loud, bossy and rude again but still not really eating more than tiny bits.  Luk seemed to be getting sick last night and asked for bed because he had a headache. To be fair he complains of head aches often.  From his shunt? Or being tired?  He seems fine today. 

The girls moved into their second term.  Lili was asked to piggyback another kid in P.E. So I had to intervene again.  Sigh.  Her last year of gym. 

Big news!  Miss Fei got a job!  She starts in April.  Hostessing/Bussing at the Rock Cod.  Lili will be training her.  They're going to work shifts together all summer.  I have no clue how we'll manage camping and outings.  Day by day I suppose. Hard to plan things when we don't know the work shedule more than a week or two in advance. 

We're all off to Nanaimo today to play.  I need jeans.  My Birthday tomorrow but Lili works so today is my celebration. 

The boys were looking pretty cute today in matching rain jackets.  They were agreeable to posing for me ;)