Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Build a Bear

Day trip to Tswassen Mills today.  Jia met May and they built a bear together.  Seriously cute.  They took it sooo seriously. Careful shopping.  They bought bunnies on sale 2 for 27.00. They're  twins with different outfits.  Jia has declared it the best day ever.  Then we stopped at H&M and the girls picked out matching unicorn dresses. So sweet.  Fun pictures.  I don't want to jinx myself but they were quite mature with each other today.  Not the total mayhem that we usually witness.

Mom got a top, I bought a jacket.  Not a lot of shopping going on.  Lili and Fei took off and got something.  Bunch of bags.  They haven't shown me yet. 

Food was good.  Company was great.  Mall was great.  Fun was had.  On our way home now. 

I NEED to take Luk to Build a Bear.  They have tons of boy outfits and a wheelchair!  The boy bear boxer underwear is the cutest thing ever.  Not sure Kai would get the building and picking out part.  I did see a Lightening McQueen shirt for a bear that he would like and he does like stuffies.  Life goals.

Shockingly not one picture of Lili or Fei.  They have to approve what goes on here but I didn't even take one.  Weird.