Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, March 26, 2018

Walmart

Flex day today.  Missed the last three.  So I was looking forward to time off.  Started the day at school.  Passed on the info from Kai's assessment.  No one was surprised except me when I was told "oh good, we were hoping he'd get a designation".  Odd comment to telling someone our kid is disabled in not one but three ways!  Apparently the district is planning to take designation away from Kai. Denying visual help.  What?  Stupid, stupid, stupid. Another battle.  Kai needs all the help he can get.  Only takes a couple minutes with him to figure that out.

Then we hit the dollar store.  Easter, replenishing and organizing.  Big order. 

Then to Wal-Mart.  If you follow the blog you know of my love of Wal-Mart.  I don't have a lot of free time.  Combining errands works for me.  We got there today and they are renovating.  Ew.  Yuk.  Bah.  Things are moving, jumbled and don't make sense.  I'm NOT thrilled.  It took longer to get through the store.  Kai needs bigger everything.  The kids clothes were all over.  We managed new jammies, underwear and raincoats.  Luk and Jia didn't 'need' new rain coats but $15 and matching.  Had to. They were all so happy with them.  Tricky for Kai to manage over his head ;)  Fabulous for Jia's phone in that giant front pocket.  Luk gets to match my new rain coat. 

Tonight Jia asked for the playmobile house.  We spent an hour decorating and cleaning.  She wants me to play in the house now but she wouldn't let me be people and moved horses into the house so I'm out of there.  Too much for me even in pretend land.  The house and contents are sooo incredibly cute.  Gramma did a great job collecting.