Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, April 7, 2019

Happenings

I'm behind on the blog.  Busy days.
Kai is riding his bike!
Boys both need bigger bikes but they both still fall alot so we're putting that off as long as possible.  Every time they fall Jia helps them up, gets them back on and gives them a push to get going.  

I love having the gate closed, front door open with lots of coming and going.  Kids, dogs and cats all playing together.  Isabel on guard.

Eric is pulling out all the shrubs.  Oliver got all excited and ended up stuck in the tree.

I almost got him and then he took a swipe at me so he was on his own.  It took a while but he eventually came down.

Isabel and Oliver are super close.
She was very interested in Oliver in a tree.

Please come down Oliver.

Mom and I went to visit Dad through a medium.  It was shockingly accurate.

We stopped and looked at some tiny homes on the way home.

Jia and friends.

At Bright Angel.

So...ya...he's forgotten how to make the digger work again.  This will be my mission this summer.  We will master it!


The river is sooo low.  



Seusapaloosa style bedtime snack fun.

This happened!  She's doing great.

Eric is painting the house this year.  I get to pick new colors if I want.  This is super hard for me.  I like the white but think I want a darker trim.  I liked the first green from when we bought it.  But it was too dark and had a blue tone.  I think I like the green on this house and fence.  Thoughts?

The shrubs are all out now.  Lawn seeded.  Zoom in to see Walter in his giant litter box.  I'm still a bit shocked at how much privacy we lost.  Eric is happy with it being clear.  It is easier to see the boys and their falls off their bikes.

Lili has wanted this for years. She finally spent the money and couldn't wait to get to her homework.

Spring Fling school dance.  80's theme.






Miss May is here for a sleepover.  They were up until 2:30!  Still up early.  They're working on May's homework.