Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, April 18, 2019

Saying Goodbye to Lacie.

Goodbye Miss Lacie of Saltair Senorita Margarita Nelson.  I can't believe our time together has ended.  I love you.  You were my best friend.  For all of your issues I always thought you were the best little dog ever.  I'm totally broken.  It's crazy how much I miss you.

Lacie loved her kittens.

I loved her little tounge hanging out.
Our toothless beauty.


Celebrating the year of the dog.


Our last picture together today at the vets office.

Lacie had a very fast growing, invasive tumor in her groin.  Her size and age (15) meant surgery wasn't an option.  The outcome was bleak.  We chose to let her leave with dignity intact.  Better a day too early than an hour too late.  There was no pain and her end was in my arms and very peaceful.