Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Schedule

Lili needs to submit her class choices on Monday.  It's daunting.  We pretty clueless. So tomorrow we're driving to the campus to walk between buildings to see how long it will take to get to classes.  She's worked hard on the schedule.  Trying to get a lunch break and off campus before dark in the winter. We've done an hourly breakdown of a week.  It's not pretty.  I don't see how it's possible.  Will definitely be an interesting year!

Walter likes to be carried when I walk my laps.  I have to hold him in one arm so my pedometer swings on the other arm.  What a nut.
The cardboard at the end is a puppy blockade.  Haha.  Coco likes to poop in front of Lili's door so we're just blocking her.  Thankfully she gets most of the pees on a pee pad.  In this moment Sasha is stuck on the other side and Coco is running back and forth to get me.  Too cute.  
Carpet, tile and old laminate out. Rollers fixed on the slide. New floor ready to go in. Fake apple wood vinyl.  Eric seems happy with all of his time spent getting to his projects. He doesn't want to come with Lili and I to VIU tomorrow.  This is more fun to him. I'm happy to hear camping will open for a bit this year and our moho should be ready to roll provided we manage a reservation.  I'm guessing the parks will fill up like lightning. I'll be setting my alarm to be up and ready for 7 am booking
Fresh sealer and caulking. New doghouse built. Bolts in the way removed. Water damage fixed. Doghouse (box over motor) used to be slopped with carpet.  It was difficult/awkward to climb on.  Now it's super solid and kids can jump on it.  It's more of a table now.  
My yard buddies today.
Oh my, the little pink tongue sticking out with the flower in her hair.  Love.  Puppies are so much fun.  Coco is more sassy than Sasha but she is starting to show more and more sweet cuddly moments.