Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, June 13, 2021

Family Photos

We bought a location photo package last year to get a Christmas card photo done but couldn't use it with covid rules.  Today we used it just for fun. Mom followed us and got some fun pictures of the shoot happening. I won't see what the photographer shot for a few days.
So fabulous.
After the photos we dropped the dogs at home and a few us changed.  Not cool to shop together in matching shirts ;)  Then to Woodgrove.  It's been forever and a day since we've been there.  It was fun but just too crowded and still weird. Lili and I bought our 1st lotto max tickets!  Eric normally gets tickets but he thought I should buy this one, hoping for my lucky streak to kick in here. 
Then to meet Mary, Charles and girls for dinner at Montanas.  Got my salad. A few minutes of normal.  
Shopping for Jia and found an outfit for myself.  50% off.  So fun.
Jia and May spending the evening with fabric paint.
Fei and May worked together on a Rosie masterpiece. Amazing.  Now I sooo want a shirt with my Chihuahuas on it!! Fei says it took 3 hours so mine would take 9 and she won't do it. 
Jia's didn't turn out as planned and changes were made to salvage it.  Definitely interesting.  She enjoyed the painting part.