Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, June 25, 2021

Heatwave


There's a heatwave on the way.  Mom gave us her air-conditioner a couple years ago.  It's been sitting in my office unused.  Eric picked it up today.  The living room is so nice and cool right now.
I've been complaining for years about the mildew smell in the moho.  For years Eric has told me it's the air conditioner.  We rarely hook up so never use the air conditioner.  Sunday we're off to Lakeview and will have power so Mr Mr is in the moho trying to revamp the system and get the air blowing properly out the vents.  I typically hate camping in the heat.  Not sure how long I'll last on this trip!!  When I went to talk to him it was abundantly clear that the smell is coming from the air conditioner.  I can stop having him rip everything else out one by one ;)
Came home to find these two cooling off on their time off :)