Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, October 1, 2026

Day 3

 

I slept in.  Eric explored, had breakfast, found coffee and brought me a banana.  Which was great because I went low.  How does anyone go low on a cruise ship?!  Like....did I forget to eat?  So weird.  Obviously we walked too much yesterday and I didn't eat enough. I did better today.  We  even added in two snacks between meals.  In true cruise fashion.


This giant chandelier lights up to your heart beat.

I mean...check out the hair.  Too funny.  I left it in to head to the solarium.  There are no hot tubs, just whirl pools.  That is a tad disappointing, however the whirls are almost as great as the hydro pool on Holland.  

We explored.  Had a slice of Sorrento's pizza for snack.  Hid some ducks.

Photo bomb.  
The crew are great.  All of them so friendly.

And more weird art.

This is a giant lounge.  Trivia while we were there.  Eric watched.  I put ear phones on and listened to my book.  Once Bingo started we had to move on.  It was too loud for my listening.


Someone worked really hard to find the weird.  I'm loving it.

We found me a fort!!



If I'd been a bit warmer I could have spent the whole day in here.  Haha.

Back to the solarium so I could warm up.  The open sea all around is odd.  Nice and calm so far.

A pod of dolphins!  

So fun to watch them.

Sneaker bottoms.

Today was slow and extremely relaxing.  Four more days of the same coming up.  

There are over 4400 passengers, under 200 are 17 and younger.  I've never been on a ship with so few kids.  We're definitely with an older crowd this time.