Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Little Hike

Big debate, do I mention where we are, or don't I.  Do we say where we're visiting or camping or is that dangerous.  First of all because we can be found and second because someone will know we're not home.  Is everyone reading our blog a friend or a creepy stalker?  I assume everyone reading knows us and is friendly or is a fellow adoptive family and again friendly.  So...thoughts?  

We're ending up our last camping trip before school starts.  My parents came today and we took the dogs for a hike at Qualicum to see the falls.  Nice day.  We managed to get the kids in bed by 10:00.  Hoping for 9:00 tomorrow.  It's tough getting back to the schedule.  There has been very little talk of school.  We'll all be sad to see summer go.  Sadly I wished most of it away just waiting to get to referral.  Now, I'm going to wish away Sept. so we can get to October and Jia!

Mom took this picture today and e-mailed it to us when she got home.  Thanks Mom.  Still really loving my mobility key!  If only it would work in China.