Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Whales Tales



Eric took Jia to a drop in center and she loved it.  This past Monday I took her and she was delighted to be back.  She made a paper mache easter egg that we left there to dry and Eric will take her back on Wednesday to paint.  Fun stuff.  She loves the other kids and is trying hard to play with them.  It's a great set up and it's free, gotta' like that part.  I'm thinking since I'm not sure she'll be ready for pre-school this Sept. (age 2.8) that this might be a great stop gap until we put her in the following year.  I was wondering around the room while Jia was playing and I saw a picture on the wall with kids that looked familiar, imagine my shock that it was little Lili and little Fei.  Too funny.  They're with their music teacher Kathy, I'm guessing they're 4 & 5.  How funny is that.  I ran to get Jia and show her, she didn't think it was funny but she did like seeing her sisters and Kathy, who is her music teacher too.