Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

What a difference


It's hard to squeeze out time to make changes so the kitchen facelift will be slow going for sure.  Mostly we've been going through cupboards making room for the island stuff and just general purging.  For the record...I'm not the hoarder in our family...just sayin'.  We got a new microwave/fan for over our stove.  LOVE it.  Totally cleared so much space off of our counter.  With the island gone and that one minor change it already feels like a whole new space.  I'm pretty easy to please.  Now we're discussing putting a dishwasher back in the dishwasher space even though we won't use it.  We'll put it in just in case we ever have to sell.  Eric tries to explain the ceiling/window/light/shelving/sink plan to me but I just can't picture things like he can.  I just trust it will be great.  For now it feels so wonderful with the high ceilings and open space that I'm already happier in there.