Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Yippee!!! Nelson Referral!!!!

So, we have ONE store in town with no cell service.  Yes, you guessed it, voice mail asking us to call Delia at our agency.  I KNEW it was our proposal because the new shared list came out last night.  Then realized my phone wouldn't work, so Eric did the grocery shopping while I sat in the car.  That was a really, really long hour.  I finally heard back and then had to wait to get the family together (kids having lunch with Gramma) before we saw his picture.  He is very handsome.  He is two next month.  His needs have been surgically repaired already.  We're pretty thrilled.  We have to send our letter of intent tomorrow.  I can't post pictures until we have pre-approval.   Can't wait until we can share!  Oh, happy, happy day.  I need a nap now ;)