Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

New Years Continued.

Tried posting pics first, now blogger app won't let me add words.  Glitchy.

New years was fun.  Same crew, same party, food was great, we had some laughs.  Best part of the night was watching Dagen dance.  Man does he have the moves and the energy!

We enjoyed our wee holiday at home.  Lots of cuddles and movies.  Great cacooning for Luk.  Almost everyone in our life has learned how to enjoy our new kids without touching them.  Luk is still learning what a family is.  Still figuring out that it's us from now on.  No staff changes in his future.  We do all of his care, friends just play with him.  We're not super concerned about people close to us spending time with him but we do shy away from allowing aquaitences from being touchy or familiar with him. 

I sent Jia out the other day to paint with hot water on the frozen glass railings.  Water just ran down.  Doesn't she look super thrilled ;)

I bought a second wii system the other day for $40.  I bought it so we could watch Netflix on the upstairs TV.   The kids have been all over it.  Apparently we desperately needed a second wii.  Who knew?  Not getting to watch much Netflix.

Closing off with news that I'm having a procedure on Monday.  I have a tumor on my labia minora.   I'm not thrilled about my day surgery but pleased at how fast I got in to take care of this.  No clue what recovery will be like.  I'll be awake so I'm freaked out about that too.  Penny assures me the wound will heal nicely in that area.  No clue how long we have to wait for results either. Send prayers this is scary stuff.  Keeping it real.