Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, January 17, 2014

Walker

I ordered a toddler sized walker for Luk a couple weeks ago.  I just looked at the tracking site and it's on a truck from Nanaimo for delivery today!  I have the day off, girls have no school today and I am so super excited that today is walker day!!  It will be amazing for Luk to have such freedom.  Fingers crossed it works for him.  Pictures and updates later.  Can't wait.
Update - In the first moment he was simply delighted and grinning.  Then it was hard to move, rubber feet wouldn't slide and he couldn't figure out how to pick it up.  It weighs nothing. He was in tears and pushing it away.  I suggested furniture felt to help it slide, Eric put it on and he was good to go.  He was running within three minutes!  Not kidding.  He is extremely proud and is zooming around going from person to person getting hugs.  Man we love this kid.  What a total joy he is.  I'm glad we were able to get him the walker and so pleased he likes it.  Wish I could figure out how to get video posted on this app.