Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, March 9, 2015

Cabo

My favorite port. We hired Santiago and his friend Santiago (for real) to take us for a cruise in a glass bottom boat around the arch then they dropped us at Lovers beach. We had a fabulous time there even if the drop off and pick up left a lot to be desired. Eric paid Carlos a nice tip for helping all of us off and on the boat.

The waves were too big for most of us. I played a while but it was exhausting. Fei declined. Luk and Jia stayed in the sand. Eric and Lili headed out. Lili says she'll always remember that swim.

It's a pretty big joke in our family that I tend to be the one that plans our adventures and every time anything goes wrong, it becomes my fault. So after we arrived and we were all calming down from the wild drop off debacle, I looked over at Lili who was clapping and telling me 'good job Mom, you've done it again'. Thanks kid.

Fei got her hair braided on the beach. Lili and I got to play with iguanas. We all managed to get back on the boat, even if it was most ungraceful.

It was a gorgeously warm sunny day and it was great to just be relaxing and playing with the family.













posted from Bloggeroid