Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, March 9, 2015

Cruising

We got up and started moving right away. Re packed, sorted and packed up the van. Drove the coast, very beautiful but slow going. We got to the cruise terminal at 1:30, parked dropped off our luggage with a porter and got in line. We were some of the last in line. Got on the boat had a very very late lunch at 4. Ran to our room, dropped our bags and scurried to our muster station for our safety drill. No elevators so down five flights, no easy task for Luk. By the time we got there and had to keep our littles in line to watch a man put on a life jacket, I turned to Eric and said "right now, this is our last cruise". Our rooms are great. The food has been good. Luk and Jia are asleep. The big girls are at their kids club, circle c. Eric must be exploring?

Not a lot of picture taking yet.

Correct that, big girls just came in my room to tell me they were done at circle c. There were 14 kids there, ages 12-14. They said it was fun. They didn't see Dad and they were off to the Lido deck for a snack. I'm going back to sleep.

Sinuses are killing me. Feeling better other than the pain in my face.










posted from Bloggeroid