Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Envoy

The pretty Durango didn't have enough power to tow. So the search continued.

A full week of car shopping. The reason everyone buys trucks is because it's really hard to find a suv with 7-8 seats that can actually tow.

Our search was exhaustive. I couldn't be happier that it's over. The kids and I are definitely tired of driving around looking at cars.

We got a 2002 GMC Envoy XL SLT 4X4. It can tow up to 7600 lbs. Price was fabulous $4964. It's pretty and really nice to drive. Eric bought it yesterday morning and then we had to go back last night to pick it up.

Now, this was intended for Eric but I have car envy. We both want to drive it ;) I got into my utilitarian van today and it wasn't a very thrilling moment.


posted from Bloggeroid