Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, July 13, 2015

Summer Rain.

Still no Eugene.   The groomers girlfriend took a stack of flyers from me on day one and pointed out where she would deliver them.  Ya' she didn't.   Realized tonight and then did door to door ourselves.  Seriously disliking these people.  I told everyone tonight about 'how' the search is going.  Fei is worried about what the groomer will think.  I'm way past that.  I'm not fond of being lied too.  Especially about something I consider relevant.  I'm really looking forward to never seeing these people again.

Meanwhile we can't actually live in the neighborhood and the kids need life to carry on.  Hard finding the balance. 

Today I took Luk and Jia to the Minion movie.  She didn't care for it, too silly but Luk loved it.  They were both so good and totally thrilled that they had kid packs instead of sharing popcorn with me.  It's the little things.

When we got home the rain was coming down really hard, so we danced in the rain and jumped in puddles.   Luk was yelling 'this is soooo fun'.  Cute.  I love warm rain.

Zoom in on my face, hillarious, serious jumping?