Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Massive Surprise!!

I'm not good with surprises.  Eric loves surprising me.  You'd think after all these years I'd get used to that.

He totally, 100% surprised me today!  I seriously had NO clue. He bought me a convertible.   DID NOT see that coming. 

The story has been leaking out all evening.  Some of it is hillarious.  He's been working on this since before we left on holidays.  He bought a car that wasn't running (had to be towed home) and he has been working on it in our garage for days.  I had no clue.   I'm obviously very observant ;)  Kids all kept quiet.  He got the last of his inheritance and used it to buy me a car.  So sweet. 

It's very pretty.   Runs like a dream.  It's in fabulous shape.  I always react badly to change and surprises.  It took me a few minutes to get on board.  Once I allowed myself to accept the gift the fun started.  Lots of cruising around the valley.  

I love the car, and I love my hubby for wanting to make me happy with a fun ride.  What a great guy.  Thank you Hunny!  Can't wait to drive it again tomorrow.