Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Normal Moments with Kai

This morning Kai was up first and was getting ready for school all on his own. He went back into the bathroom and there was a fuss with Jia and Luk so Eric asked him why he was back in there, answer "I'm looking for my glasses" clear as day. Then I called out for the kids to get me their lunch kits. I heard "here is my lunch kit" so clear and I knew it was Kai but I turned to check anyways because it was so clear.  He was dressed today with everything on the right way. 

Breakfast was egg on toast. He normally eats his toast upside-down and the egg falls off.  Not today.  He sat and ate and used a wipe the right way and quietly took his plate to the kitchen.  Eric asked him if he wanted some Kai's milk (almond) and he said sure and then Eric asked him to get it while he got a cup.  Kai opened the fridge and got it out.  I didn't know he could open the fridge.  He gave the box to Eric and stood waiting to put it away but Eric told him it was almost empty so Kai closed the fridge.  I said "did you ever see the day we'd let Kai in the fridge?".  Then he stood and drank his milk and put the cup on the counter.  All normal.  All correct.  No prompting needed at any point.  Yay!!! Amazing.