Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Random Stuff

Lili is on a sleepover after meeting friends for skating last night.  In Mill Bay. Oy.  She wants me to pick her up at noon.  Means a long drive for the littles. Eric is off to Nanaimo for a ktm bike show. So to make it up to the littles we get lunch out today.

The girls had a good time at the dance.

Lili picked out a new pair of glasses.  On a half price sale. 

Our house has been all about Jia's NEED for a Hatchimal.  I ordered her the one she wants but I don't know how she will wait for her Birthday (Dec. 28) to get it.

I have no clue what to buy for the boys for Christmas.  I need some time to wander the stores.  Or ideas.  Anyone have any? 

I like to be done shopping by the end of Oct. But it's not looking good this year.

Not a lot going on this weekend.  If the rain stops possibly the Halloween train.  Luk gets easily spooked so hoping for daytime for him and then back in the dark for Jia.  I doubt the big girls will want to go.  They are starting to opt out more and more.