Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, November 11, 2016

Presents.

I don't love shopping.  I try hard every year to get ahead of it. Usually starting in October. 

I'm mostly done.  Need a bit more for Lili and Fei to even them up to the littles.  So thankful that I only have to shop for my own kids.

Today I started the wrapping.  Hoping to have a life in December.  Every little bit done ahead of time helps. I still have a lot to wrap but I got a good chunk done.

I've wrapped little puzzles in tins for Kai and Luk's classmates. I have cards here for Jia's class. I've shopped for Jia's Birthday and bought all of the party supplies, decorations, and goodie bag things.  We're all about the Trolls this year for her party.

Jia was accutely aware today that I was wrapping presents and was hovering as close as possible.  The boys had no clue. Zero interest in what I was doing.