Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, March 12, 2017

True Excitement.

Fei told me today that Dad said there was something alive in the fireplace.  I was deep in my desk sorting and ignored the information.

So, I have my snack and cold drink, I've snuck away into the living room to watch the latest episode of Scandal and there is something alive in the fireplace! Yikes.  Esmei was extremely interested.  I texted Eric.  Called Fei for back up, always good to have little hands nearby to run and get what you need.  I had my towel in hand, the best way to catch critters.  Eric finally came to help.  He opened the door a crack and a bird flew out right at me and I was no where near getting the towel anywhere near the bird. 

It flew around our heads up at the ceiling at least 20 times before it went into the dining room.  Then it was flying around in that room.  It kept knocking stuff down off the shelf that wraps around the room.  Poor thing was scared to death. It eventually went out the front door.

That's true excitement.  Fei and Jia chatted about it for a while.  Esmei is freaked out.  Hiding upstairs with her owl eyes.

No photos.  Video would have been hillarious.