Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, January 12, 2018

I hurt my brain today.

Web page retrieval. Yikes.  Holey Moley.  Was in way over my computer level.  Found out a few months ago that our old web page was deleted.  I had a few months to retrieve the files.  I tried three different times with shaw and just couldn't get anywhere and kept giving up.  It's not the end of the world.  Didn't need the photos or layouts just the two pages of writing about Lili and Fei's adoption trips.  So I tried again today.  And failed. And the guy helping quit me.  So I stewed on it a while then called back and really complained.  Told him I was getting really mad. Ed heard me.  Figured out the shaw problem and stayed with me while he fixed his end and helped me trick his system into working for me.  And it worked and I got the code and it workes and all of the files are now safely on my computer.  I'll print out the pages for the girls and be done. Phew.  I need a nap. 

And no one will care.  And it's possible my Mom already printed out the information many many years ago.