Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, January 22, 2018

Jia Sleepwalked.

Ahhh.  Scary.  She bolted out of bed.  I assumed to go to the bathroom but I couldn't hear her and then realized the lights were off.  She is afraid of the dark so would never walk around without turning lights on.  When she came back she quietly climbed in.  Jia does NOTHING quietly.  I asked where she went and she said "to see Dad about my milk". I asked how that went and she babbled something more about milk.  I told Eric this morning that I think she was sleepwalking and he said she was absently looking for her blankie and talking about her blanket and then said "tropical fruit punch". She then left to go back to bed.
He agrees it was weird and she was likely sleepwalking.  We have to ask her tonight if she remembers going to see Eric last night.

Weird.

Reading on-line today and common enough problem that can set in between age 8 and 12. Common with kids who talk in their sleep and have night terrors.  That's Jia!  Interesting that dehydration can play a part and she was talking about milk and fruit punch.  Thirsty?!  Plying liquids tonight.

Eric has disconnected our door chimes as a part of the basement mess.  We need to hire an electrician and have been dragging our feet but I want those door chimes back so onward with the project.