Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, June 17, 2019

Hahaha.

Forgive my nightie.  Too funny not to share.  Eric got out my bike for me today.  I haven't ridden since some sensitive girl surgery a few years back.  Then it was easier not to bother with the boys. 

I was out tonight circling the driveway.  Enjoying some quiet time.  Loving my bike.  Wishing I was dressed so I could whip out the driveway and go for a cruise.  Then Lili and Fei drove in.  That is still soooo weird.  I asked them to get Eric to bring out Sasha so I could try her in the basket.  Lacie LOVED her bike rides.  Sasha wouldn't settle and was wobbly every time she stood.  She didn't hate it.  There is hope.  Meanwhile Mr. Walter was hanging out.  I stopped to talk to Eric about comfort, condition of the bike etc and Walter jumped up.  What?!  Too funny.  Eric took Sasha and put Walter in the basket and we did a loop together.  Crazy!!
Oh my gawd.  We really have too much fun sometimes.  Can't believe Eric caught this moment.


We tried doing a sheet pancake in the oven tonight.  Worked great and saved a ton of time.