Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Beswick Siamese

I have always wanted a Beswick cat.  They're pricey and totally, frivolously useless.  We found one on Saturday in an antique mall that is changing ownership and had some sales on. He was a great price and then 50% off.  Score!  Home to realize the tag says it's repaired which explains the price, we have gone over it and over it and over it and can't find the repair ;)  I was crazy thrilled with my decadence and was ready to just head home. Haha.  I told Jia he needs a name  she immediately declared his name is Eugene.  Awe.  We sure miss our boy.  
Eric and I did chores all morning and as soon as Fei got up we asked her to take over so we could escape.  We started our escape at 'Pie Me' in Chemainus.  
The pie was worth the drive. Glad we went.  Their last day open for a couple weeks. I can see now why they sell out of pie daily.  

We found a couple hard to find gifts for two of the kids so it was a pretty successful day.

Today, Fei and I escaped our community.  We took food to Lili.  Went out for lunch.  Got my salad ;)  Then did some shopping.  Managed to knock a few things off my list.  Another successful day of errands.  Enjoyed the afternoon with my big girls.  
Lili bought mini lights for her little tree :)