Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, November 1, 2020

Halloween

Lili home for the weekend and collecting some of her bursary cheques.
We weren't positive how many people would be over so Eric put up shelter for outside visiting.  Was fun and cozy.  I kind of want to keep it up.  
Fei the unicorn on her way to work.
Any opportunity to show off his Hot Wheels.
Socially distanced candy bags set up.  We got 5 trick or treaters.  The rest of us put a really good dent in the left over bags.
Bonnie from Five Night at Freddie's.  I think. Her creation.

Frat boy.  Looked cute but she ended up swapping for ladybug later.
Luk went with May.  Jia went with a school friend.
Rock Cod fun.
Lili's group.  
I bought this cool doo-dad yesterday on Amazon.  It was delivered today.  How do they do that?! You can scan 35mm film directly to your phone!!  Automatically digitally saved in my storage and cloud.  I haven't tried it yet.  Need the app and some time. Baby Lili and Fei pictures coming soon.