Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, December 30, 2021

A miracle happened today.

I have been asking for gate alterations to keep teeny dogs in for 2 and half years.  It finally happened today!  So, so, so exciting.
Coco came out first.  She wasn't sure.
She couldn't plow through.  Too deep.  She needed Eric's paths.  I had to pick her up when she was stuck.
Sasha came out voluntarily.
Too cute.
My two were a bit leary of Poppy's puppy enthusiasm.
Lili and Fei got Finn's coat on and Eric brought him down the stairs. He was quite shocked.
Coco ran to let him know it was all ok.
Oh my gawd.  The little ghetto pimp coat.  
How did we get so lucky?!
My pack.
He seemed happy I came out to play with him. The kids are all still a firm no thanks.
Poppy running free off leash.  She was leaping and bounding through the fresh snow.
Walter.
Coco hiding under Fei's car to get away from Isabel's exuberance.
Tasty.
She ran until she over did it.  
Being elderly sucks. It was nice to watch her have so much fun for a little bit.