Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, December 10, 2021

Not at work.

Eric dropped the kids at school. When he got home he came to talk to me at my desk but I wasn't there.  I was in the living room.  He came in and sounded accusatory when he said "you aren't at work".  I quickly retorted "I got lost on the way".  We laughed a little too hard at how funny we think we are. Now he's doing the giant chore of washing everything on the open shelves.  I'm crazy excited I didn't have to do it! 
Typical work days now include group cuddles. 

In other news, Lili actually scored 4 tickets to see Oliva Rodrigo in April. Stadium holds 7k and there were 47k people in the on line waiting room.  We both made it into the room but Lili managed to pay for her 4 while I had four in a cart waiting to hear if she for real had them.  Exciting morning with Ticketmaster ;)