Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

The days are blurring.

Between snow, cold and covid we're pretty house bound.  The days are blurring into each other.  Going to the vr place for Jia's birthday was the last fun thing on our calendar.  I prefer having things to look forward to. 

We did get a call with a date for Luk's surgery. Jan 19. So that's a huge amount of stress to deal with and definitely not something we're looking forward to.  I'm stress eating. Luk doesn't seem too concerned yet.  We don't have any details yet.  I don't even have a clue how long we'll be at Children's.  It's hard to reach people during this dead week.  Sigh.  Children's was pretty awful covid wise during the summer, I can only imagine it's even worse now. Frankly I'm shocked that he's scheduled.  I assumed not being life threatening that it would be bumped.