Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, June 20, 2022

Jann Arden

Oh my GOSH!! Such a fabulous show.  I feel privileged to have been in a room listening to her voice. 
Eric and I love her TV show.  She's hilarious. Turns out she was just as funny on stage.
We totally forgot when the show was. I told Eric a couple days ago that I felt like I was forgetting something.  I saw Jann on Facebook and looked up when her show was. Yup. Tonight.  Haha. Eric had to cancel other plans. Luckily Fei was home to babysit. I'd have preferred some anticipation time but a couple hours notice was good too.  
He wanted to see her tour bus afterwards. It's definitely impressive!.
Miss Jenny was at the vet today. She has a teeny tumor on her eye.  She's 15.  We're to watch the tumor for changes.  She's lost a pound so blood work and urine tests being done to check for renal failure.  Ear drops for yeast in her ears. Flea/tick/worm meds. And finally a shot of pain killer that lasts a month for her back leg stiffness. Getting old sucks.  We were told that overall she's in great shape.  Lili however is still distraught. Jenny was pretty much unconcerned about her big adventure today.  Easy going with the Dr and techs.
Tree planting day.
I can't believe Eric managed this on his own.
Kai actually did markedly better on our weekend away.  That said, he was still pretty happy to be home. Now the lessons on "how to sit" can continue ;)