Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, June 18, 2022

Kamloops Part 2

We started our day at the Aberdeen Mall.  I liked it.  Jia was disappointed overall.  There was no Hot Topic. 
Haha. We managed to get here with no pj's for the boys.  I didn't forget, orders weren't followed.  I did however forget to double check.  Part of the fun of a hotel stay is putting on jammies to hang out.  Kai needs bigger ones so we set out to find some.  We scored fabulous sales at Gap and Children's Place.  They also got shorts and a couple shirts each as well.  Ready for summer.  
Sizzling Wok for six of us. Opa for Fei.
Lululemon pants for Lili and I.  Her first pair.  My first pair new to me. Of course I got mine on the clearance rack.  Still stupidly priced but we had fun in the store. I might wear them non stop just to justify the cost. Haha. Fei wears hers all the time.

We picked up pie to take to Cathryn and Marty's and we headed over.  They have 8.5 acres on a mountain.
First glimpse. 
Maya. We were so thrilled to meet her.  We all kept our distance. To keep her safe from any bugs we might have.
So good to see Jade so happy.  
The other baby in the house. Pepper who is 3 months old. Same age as Maya.
Puppy cuddles.
My Gawd.  That little face.  
The kids had their own hide out. With a spectacular view.
We ended the day with Menchies! So fun.

Showing off their new summer pajamas. Proving pj's in hotels are a fun thing.  
Just cruising through.
Lili and Fei went out with Lian after Menchies, they're enjoying the view before saying goodbye.
We're headed home tomorrow morning. The trip was poorly planned.  We definitely needed more time here. We'll be back!