Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Overwhelmed

We're all good.  Everyone is healthy.  Things are just busier than usual.  My to do list is long.  Really long.  I'm falling behind.  And because I'm nuts, instead of just focusing on one thing at a time I have myself busy with ALL the things at once.  I won't bore you with my list.  Or I might so you can all feel better about your own situations.  Haha.

The family is not on my page and are all just living their best lives, largely unaware that I'm drowning.  Eric spent hours yesterday putting a louder horn in Oscar.  I should appreciate that but his agenda doesn't mesh with mine so I gave him crap instead.  Sigh.  

We are working too hard to carve out happy/fun times and when I do get us all gathered the kids would really rather be left to their own devices.  Figuratively and literally.  Sigh.

So, I'm at my desk.  Procrastinating now.  Thinking about the long list of things to be done and wishing I could just go finish those last five episodes of Blacklist.  Haha.

So, the big funny news is that I hired a house cleaner to help relieve some pressure. Just bathrooms and to wash floors.  Which has made it a million times worse in my head because now I have to clean the entire house before she gets here at 9am tomorrow.