Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, December 10, 2023

The messy start.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.  It has begun.  Eric and I worked for a few hours this morning.  Lili is coming home for the afternoon.  Fei worked night shift so she'll be up later this afternoon.  The plan is to all make mason jar icecream and get them in the freezer and then finish the decorating together.  Homemade soup for dinner and our ice cream for dessert.  

Recipe, in a jar with lid
1 cup heavy cream
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp vanilla 
Pinch of salt.

Shake for 5 minutes and freeze for 3 hours.  

We've never tried this before but we have high hopes ;)  Haha.

I did sit down and get to the Christmas cards yesterday.  I have 10 more to put together.  Almost done!  I also ordered my last gift for Luk.  I finally found something he might like.  Amazon to the rescue.  I haven't baked a thing or wrapped a single present.  The dogs all need grooming.  The boys need haircuts.  Luk's school concert is this week.  We only have one appointment this week so that's exciting.  I had hoped to take Kai to see Santa yesterday but none of us got dressed.