Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, February 5, 2024

Home

We're home!  The rest of the drive was a breeze.  Just a few hours today.  We stopped at Walmart to get a few items we don't have here.  Then to Albertsons so Lili could get a case of her favorite pop.  We picked up some groceries for home once we were in Canada. Then we had time to hang 
at Tswassen Mills for a couple hours. It's good to be home.  The critters were all as excited as I was.  

I'm still struggling to figure out why the photos are loading sideways on blogger.  They go on properly from the web page.  However, I blog from my phone using the app.

Getting there.  It's midnight and time to quit.  

The big kids aren't in many pictures.  They did their own things and basically just joined us for breakfasts and dinners.  On the 3rd port Lili and Fei evwn took Jia with them.  So our port days were quiet.  I doubt they'll send me pictures of their adventures.  They went snorkeling, on a boat tour and to an aquarium.  Lili ended up quite sea sick so didn't have the best time out on the catamaran tour.