Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, February 10, 2024

Lunar New Year

I had some time to kill.
A squishmallow dragon, squeal.  
I woke up early, feeling great and wanting to make our sucky covid LNY special so I started decorating.  I made it through half of one box and was winded and exhausted.  Then broke into a full body sweat.  So I scrapped the big plans.  Sigh.

After a rest and a nap I pulled it together getting the kids goodies out and the table set.

Fei has tested positive for covid as well.

Eric cooked up a storm.  Lili ran to town twice for supplies.  Fei and I filled dumplings.  We're missing friends but we ate well today ;)  Plus, we don't have to cook dinner.  There are lots of leftovers, however, no dumplings.  He also made a ramen salad but we forgot to get it out of the fridge for lunch so it will be dinner.

Awe.  Lili is doing dishes.  Fei and I were co-ordinating calenders.  We have lots of camping and events planned and we were trying to figure out if we need to book our house/pet sitter.  Eric quietly slipped away and we found him having a snooze.  It's pretty rare for him to nap.  Panic sets in for me if he gets sick.  I don't love taking over the cooking.  Haha.  I'm much happier being the dishwasher.

Celebrating the Year of the Dragon.