Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday

Fei being creative.

What a happy group of kids!

Meiling wanted someone to play with her in the doll house, Jia tried but I'm afraid she was a little too annoying for Meiling :)

Night time snacks.  Jia usually skips this but we started the movie earlier than usual for Meiling.  Jia was delighted to be sitting with the big girls and was stealing food from their plates.

Mommy and Jia's first Mothers Day together, she wanted to get moving and Lili and Fei wouldn't stop playing with Willow and Meiling long enough to stop for pictures.

Elvis?


Tap, tap, tap your chalk, tap, tap tap your chalk, and now lets stop.

Mmmm...Dad's tea...I think it's funny that his mug is as big as her face.

Weekend was whirlwind.  Catherine and girls did make it for dinner on Friday.  The girls had an awesome giggle at the restaurant.  They're so sweet together.  The big girls had their dance school Mothers Day Tea on Saturday, that was fun.  Willow and Meiling came with us.  Meiling sat with paper, crayons, a little Christmas penquin and one of Jia's zoobles.  She amused herself for two hours at the table and was happy doing it.  She even set up her crayons as swords and had the penquin and zooble dance over them.  :)  I forgot how fun five can be.  Jia stayed home with Eric so it was a relaxing afternoon.  Sunday morning I got five girls climbing in bed with me, Lili made me a card with a two page letter in it.  Very touching.  Fei made me a clay rat face and a card.  Jia jumped on my head and pulled my hair by sitting on it then gave me a wet sloppy kiss and Meiling drew me a picture of cow. 

I stared at Eric in the morning until he was uncomfortable and finally said 'Happy Mothers Day'.  I did ask him late afternoon if he'd remembered to call his Mom.  He didn't answer me.  I thought about nagging him but was a bit peeved at having to so let it go.  Sadly he didn't call his Mom.  Hopefully he gets to it today.  After 19 years of marraige I still can't figure this part of Eric out.  He did make all the girls and I pancakes which was nice.  He usually makes a big breakfast for us on the Sundays that he rides anyways. 

When he got home late afternoon we were all still in jammas so he made us dinner at home.  The young couple that bought our camper came to pick it up.  She wanted it for her Mothers Day.  Our front yard is free and clear now!  The girls played together in the round about with chalk for a good hour last night.  Eric and I sat on the steps and just watched them play.  One of those rare moments where everything is calm, everyone is getting along, there is no agenda and we got to enjoy the peace and relax.