Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, February 23, 2015

We met Queen Elsa!

Long, busy day.  We're finally working as a team.  Everyone helping, moving as a group.  It was a good day.  It rained for a few minutes this morning,  then thankfully cleared up for the rest of the day.

We had to use a fast pass for the first time ever to meet Elsa!!  We got our passes at 10:30 and didn't get to meet Elsa until 2:40.  When we were finally there it was so sweet.  Jia was completely awed. I'll remember the look on her face forever.  Another magical Disney moment.

Luke was pretty darn excited to meet Lightening McQueen.   The whole time we stood in line he was saying 'Kachow'.  So cute.

Lili and I did Screamin.   It warns you all about heart and good health but says nothing about sinuses.  Arg.  My cold is worse.  My whole face hurts.  Really hoping this is gone by Saturday. 

I got a call from Florida today.  We've been given a free upgrade to two balcony rooms beside each other. Wahoo.  We were all pretty excited about that call.  We had two french door rooms across the hall from each other.  

I'm loading pics off everyone's phones :)

We let Luk try chewing gum today.  Big moment.  He took it seriously and he didn't swallow it.  

Luk likes the rides, he is eager for each one.  No fear.  He's more concerned about meeting characters.  

Yes, that is a churro dipped in chocolate.  Sounds disgusting but it's quite delish.  I love Fei's pictures, they almost never have people in them.  Nice complement to my kid pics.